Thursday, August 19, 2010

Miss Universe

I miss the laughs
   I used to get from you
I miss the talks we used to have
I miss the way that you make me smile
and above all this...
I just MISS all ABOUT YOU !!!

1-minute
1-hour
1-day
1-week
1-month
1-year
no matter how long
we don't see each other often
but you will always be in my heart...

Wishing you one fine day...
no worries
no hang-ups
no bad-mood
just have a great day ahead !!!

Sometimes
Life gets so busy
I can't even say Hi
make a call
or send a message
but it doesn't mean i've forgotten you......
you are still in my heart

Flowers may Die.....
Rivers may Dry...
But Our Relationship will never say Goodbye!

A Line __________________________
know no limit,
unless
You put an end to it.
Hope Our Relationship
is a line that runs
_________________FOREVER!____________

* * * See this Star? * * *
* it never leaves you* * *
* it's a symbol * * *
* of my care
* * a promise that i'll never forget you ! * * * * *

There will be No Goodbye for us
Just A Promise that ....
No matter what happens
We will always be
"FRIENDS"
You & Me

Someday
You'll forget about me.....
My Name...
My Voice...
Who I am...
& who I am to you...
But Meeting you once in a lifetime
is already a gift..............

No comments: